Recognized as a leader in Austin, TX real estate, Eric and his associates consistently provide valuable real estate solutions and partner with innovative, bespoke properties from development to completion. Through long-standing, global, real estate marketing partnerships with Christie's International Real Estate, Luxury Portfolio International and Leading Real Estate Company of the World, Eric provides a niche platform to showcase luxury properties.
No two luxury real estate projects are the same, and they shouldn’t be treated as such. Each campaign requires its own set of marketing considerations. Eric tailors visual collateral, media placement, public relations, and event coordination to the specific needs of each project to maximize investment and return.
Global Online Positioning
Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways brands can reach consumers. Eric’s networks, both online and in person, are extensive and vastly-linked. His online portfolio is recognized by an engaged and affluent audience. By leveraging multiple digital platforms - including social - he is able to engage consumers at a fundamental level.
A Strong Ambassador
In addition to digital and traditional marketing channels, Eric acts as a brand ambassador on behalf of his clients and their projects. He arms buyers with necessary decision-making information and creates awareness about properties, projects, and developers, both online and off.
Finding Quality Leads
In a business-based on relationships, Eric maintains a luxury buyer/seller database of over 20,000 individuals with diverse wants, needs, and lifestyles. Excelling in the luxury market is an extension of fostering real relationships based on trust. Eric’s network will drive qualified leads both online and off.
Scenic View WestlakePrice from $925,000 - $1,750,000
Set against the rolling hills of the Wild Basin Preserve and accompanied by its own ten-acre greenbelt, a new paradigm of dream estates is emerging in Westlake's newest neighborhood at Scenic View. An opportunity unseen in over a decade, these large estate lots offer a rare chance to finally build your dream home in central Westlake.
This sophisticated community connects luxury Westlake living with the easy access to downtown Austin through two gated entrances on Far Gallant and Scenic View Drive. Just far enough out from Westlake's center Scenic View allows residents a sense of privacy, but close enough to enjoy modern conveniences. Scenic View is "The New Westlake" where the opportunity to build dream estates is set in a landscape of greenbelts and the conveniences of Austin's most cherished lifestyle attractions.
- 75 acre neighborhood
- Two Gated Entrances at Far Gallant Drive & Scenic View Drive
- Located within the coveted Westlake area: Bridgepoint Elementary, Hill Country Middle School, Westlake High School
- 5 minutes to Austin Country Club
- 10 minutes to Downtown Austin
Reside in a sophisticated community of Scenic View with more than 75 acres of hill country nestled against the Wild Basin Preserve between Davenport Ranch and Toro Canyon. Private streets are protected by two gated entrances, granting you and your family the utmost privacy and peace of mind. With only 20 estate sites, Scenic View offers a close-knit neighborhood atmosphere featuring private sidewalks and greenbelts for playing with pets, family or entertaining.
- Only 20 estate sites
- Private streets with sidewalks
- Non-Builder restricted
- Lush Landscapes
- Greenbelt Preserves
- Travis County Jurisdiction with HOA
- 1.86 Tax rate for 2016
Tyndall AustinBy Project Broker, Eric MorelandPrice from $260,000 - $1,650,000
The Tyndall was built to reflect both Austin's skyline and it's unique culture; authentic and welcoming with an unpretentious elegance. Perched on the top of Robertson Hill, The Tyndall anchors a revival of the historic area celebrating Austin's unique past and vibrant future. Within walking distance to everything from four-star restaurants to food trucks, dive bars to concert halls, the Tyndall is a perfect home base for exploring all that Austin offers.
The Residences at The Tyndall reflect the Austin aesthetic; modern, creative, sophisticated and flooded with natural light. The floor-to-ceiling windows let in a view of the city from every angle, whether you're enjoying it from your living room, the fitness center or lounging in the clubhouse. Interiors are designed by Joel Mozersky, acclaimed designer of iconic Austin restaurants Uchi and La Condesa.
182 Residences In Urban Austin | Move in Summer 2018
- Enjoy the view through floor-to-ceiling windows from your living and bedrooms
- Lounge poolside while gazing at the Capitol
- Entertain friends at the intimate poolside grotto or the clubhouse dining room
- Spoil your dog at the rooftop dog park
- Meet neighbors at the clubhouse to catch up on news
- Keep fit at the 24-hour fitness center, with a view of downtown
- Relax in the peace of the lushly landscaped courtyard
- Stroll around the historic sights nearby on your way to dinner at one of Austin's acclaimed restaurants
The Tyndall at Robertson Hill | 800 Embassy Drive - Austin, TX
The AustonianBy Project Broker, Eric MorelandPrice from $1,400,000 - $15,000,000
The Austonian is Austin's definition of urban, high-rise luxury. This 56-story tower in the heart of downtown offers sweeping views of the downtown skyline provides residents an urban lifestyle that can only be found at The Austonian.
- One-of-a-kind floor plans by GREER Interiors and Ryan Street
- Property Management by First Service Residential
- Walking distance to fantastic cuisine, jogging trails, Lady Bird Lake, live entertainment and shopping
- 24/7 valet and gated parking service
- 6,000 square feet of entertaining space available exclusively for residents and guests
- 360 degree views of Austin and the Texas hill country can be enjoyed by all residents from the 55th floor Austonian Club and 56th floor fitness facility and yoga/dance studio
- Media Room with state-of-the-art theater technology
- 75-foot saltwater lap pool, lounge area and dual outdoor kitchens
- Pet services with 10th floor dog park and grooming facilities