Eric Moreland – The Marquee Name in Luxury Real Estate in Austin, Texas
Raised in Austin, Eric Moreland has been involved in entrepreneurial investments and local real estate for most of his life, beginning in high school. Growing up on Lake Austin, Eric’s first job was at Oyster Landing’s Boat Town where he quickly met every boat owner on the lake. These connections became an asset as he began his own real estate practice which soon grew to include a team of realtors and other experts. Over the years he has remained committed to the Moreland standards of professionalism, ethics, integrity, dependability and commitment while expanding his expertise in the high-end luxury market. His success and global market ties haven’t changed the small-office service customers receive and he still maintains a location at the old Oyster Landing site.
Now heralded as the premiere luxury real estate broker in Austin, Eric has consistently reinforced his reputation as a trusted partner in complex transactions requiring a special level of expertise, connections and discretion. His longstanding relationships and market knowledge have led to some of the largest residential (undisclosed) real estate transactions in Austin’s recent history.
In addition to expertise in the residential area, Eric has become a go-to partner for high-end developers and investors across the country. They rely on Eric’s broad expertise and market knowledge to help optimize projects ranging from luxury condominiums developments to legacy estates.
A lake-lover, Eric lives in Westlake with his wife and two girls, making an effort to get out on the water any chance he has. Also a committed Austinite, he is involved in various civic organizations including Friends of Lake Austin.
- »Over $1.3 billion in Austin sales since 2000
- »Elite25 Member (Top 1% of Realtors in Austin) since 2001
- »#1 Agent in Austin for luxury sales in 2018 (based on transacted volume)
- »Lake Austin Market Share Leader since 2003 (based on transacted volume)
- »Downtown Market Share Leader since 2013 (based on transacted volume)
- »Top company-wide producer, Moreland Properties (non-disclosed) since 2004
- »Austin’s top-preforming private sales Broker Associate since 2000
- »Licensed Austin Realtor since 1996 | Broker Associate for 20+ years
- »University of Texas, Texas Tech University and Westlake High Alumni
- »Westlake resident, happily married, and father of two high school daughters
- »Impressive high-end private database maintained since 2000
- »Largest residential home transaction in 2016, 2017, 2018 (undisclosed)
- »Helped lead Moreland Properties to leading Brokerage of Westlake since 2012 (sales over 1M)
- »2018 transaction totals were 50% Private sales 50% public MLS sales
- »Friends of Lake Austin Board Member Since 2013
- »Dell Children’s Gala Fundraising 2014 Chair – Helped raise over $1.1M
- »Appointed by Mayor as member of Lake Austin Task Force for the city 2013
- »UT Dell Medical School Founders Circle Since 2013
- »Tarrytown Methodist Church Member
- »Real Estate Council of Austin Member